Tuesday, July 21, 2009

L.A.tely

Things are picking up speed and I'm loving every second of it. Everything is getting really fast paced around the Press office, and I'm constantly on my feet doing one thing or another. The VMA buzz has started to take off. It's really exciting since VMAs have always been my favorite award show, and now I have a hand in how it's all coming together. Who'd have thought?

So the LA press screening of the Paris Hilton Documentary “Paris, Not France” is tomorrow, and I'm working it. I'm really excited because events on that kind of a scale are always a great learning experience. And I mean, it's a Paris premiere, it's bound to be a total shitshow. Fabulous.

Here's the trailer.



Forget Paris, the documentary itself is actually a pretty interesting look at America and it's obsession with celebrity.

I can't believe it's already the 21st of July! That's so weird. It's also one of my best friend's birthdays. Happy birthday Kassi! I wish I could be there to celebrate (read: drink) with you, but I have a feeling I'll be doing some heavy drinking in the near future to try to forget all things Paris.

Things are great. I miss you.



Mermaid mosiac in Marina Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment