Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Morning.

Well, Thursday night I guess, but it's twelve minutes after midnight so I can still call it Friday morning.

I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm not nervous or anxious or freaking out, I'm just, ready. I have a good feeling that once I get there, it's going to feel like breathing a huge sigh of relief. That's what I'm betting on, at least.

I STILL haven't heard back from Monmouth. But I'm thinking that no news is good news. It would be the case that my ability to finish school and graduate from college while LA would come down to my ability to take one class. No no, not my ability, the willingness of someone I've never meant to give me "the ok" to do this. I'm honestly not worried. I'm ready to fight for this.

Um. While I fully understand what I'm doing/what I'm about to do, I still don't think it's really hit me yet. But I don't mean that to sound as if I'm unprepared. Me? Unprepared? Please.

I'm sure that my suitcases weigh too much to be checked tomorrow. Shit.

All dramatics and poetics aside, I'm just, ready.

And lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment