Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm so exausted.

Sorry this has been kind of depressing and vague lately. I don't know what the point of blogging is if I'm just gonna be a little bitch about it, ha. Totally not my style. I just feel like, I have no other outlet for any of this shit, so this is gonna have to do.

Um. I've come to the point once again where I've waited so long (...five days? Shut up it feels like months) and stressed so much and been so anxious for so long that, no matter what happens, I'm going to be fine. Like, I've always know that, but any sort of concrete answer is going to be a relief.

Am I being ungrateful? Am I taking this all for granted? No, I don't think so. I'm doing whatever I can to make things happen. If it happens, then it will be one of those success stories where I didn't give up to get what I want. If it doesn't happen, then at least I can't say I didn't do everything in my power.

I'm totally deleting all of these posts as soon as I find out. Sorry. I usually don't get this personal on any sort of public forum, but I'm sort of coming apart at the seams right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment