Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Morning.

It's Sunday, and I'm trying to pull together a list of everything I need to do before I leave this coming Saturday Friday, apparently. I love making lists, I'm so OCD. Here's what I've got so far.

Buy plane tickets
Purchase text books
Take the train into Chicago to see my best friend Michael.
Buy a few pairs of slim fitting dress pants that don't make me look like an orphan.
Mail mixes/the new 3eb album to Kassi, Mo, and Matt.
Order the rush shirts for the guys
Not forget that I still am a college student and actually have work to do.
The Garage
The Overpass

ALSO: Third Eye Blind's new album came out this past week. I'm obviously a huge 3eb fan, and I was very excited to hear it. I was a little apprehensive though, because it's taken them six years to get this one out, and I wasn't sure it was possible for anything to live up to that much hype. Well I'm happy to say, it did. I really can't explain how killer this album is, from beginning to end, it's a hit. Part of me feels like it was written especially for me at this point and time in my life, go figure. It's kind of funny, I started my summer off with Third Eye Blind, seeing them in Chicago two days before I left for L.A., and now I'm ending my summer with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment