Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh hey August.

I copied the following from an email I sent to my professor/BFF Susan Van Kirk this morning. It pretty much sums things up.

I can't beLIEVE I leave LA in under 2 weeks. WHAT?! My parents come out this Friday (yay!) and then I take off the following Friday. WHATWHATWHAT?!?!?! It's insane. Like, after a whole year of preparation to make sure I got my ass back out here, part of me feels like the summer FLEW by! But another part of me doesn't since I was such a headcase for half of it. Regardless, it's so wierd that it's coming to a close. The fall is going to be crazy. I'm excited (and nervous) to come home, and then go back to school. With all of the projects I've got lined up, it's sure to be a big semester (and year) both inside the classroom and out of it. And PS, I'm a senior. Ummm... But yea. This might be one of those times where I can't look at my BlackBerry calender's whole month, and will just have to see it day by day. If i realize how jam packed the months are going to be, that will just fast track my guaranteed senior year meltdown, bahaha. But I'm always way busier than I should be, so this shouldn't be anything different. Right?


Don't wish it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment