Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where The Sidewalk Ends.

I promise that my blog will stop being so vague and ominous once I'm able to get this all out in the open. Until then, bear with me?

I have such a mixture of feelings lately, I just don't know how to deal with them. Or what that means. Awesome.

I'm going to Monmouth Tuesday through Thursday, and to be honest, I'm dreading it. Heart break across the board. No one knows, so I can't even talk about it right now, and it's driving me crazy. And every time I DO talk about it, it doesn't even sound real coming out of my mouth.

I read the poem “Where The Sidewalk Ends” today, on SVK's suggestion. I wish it made more sense to me right now.

On the upside, I got a haircut today and wore a great outfit. I look fucking awesome.

I know of a different “Where The Sidewalk Ends” that's a little more appropriate.

“We're falling apart,
we're breaking a little,
we're leaving our hearts
with a hole in the middle
It'll take a little while
but the riddle is just,
we can talk of killing time,
but time is killing us.

Get up get up
stay up, have faith.
Things are gonna work out ok.
Maybe someway, maybe someday,
we will meet again.

The sidewalk ends where the sky begins,
time can hurt, but time can cleanse.
The sidewalk ends where the sky begins,
the sky's the limit don't cry at the edge.”

- Invisible Inc.

1 comment:

  1. You need to send me this song.... Soon.

    Dutchess.

    ReplyDelete