Friday, December 18, 2009

Roadtrip in the USA: Day 2

Another day on the road, done! We went from Albequerque New Mexico and stopped in Springfield Misourri. LONG Drive. But like I said, spending an entire day in the car isn't horrible if you're expecting to do so.

We made a stop off in Tulsa to visit my cousin, his girlfriend and their new baby. That was so much fun, and a nice surprise because I wasn't sure if we'd actually be able to make it.

I guess going into this, I neglected to realize how SOUTH we were going. So everytime my Dad and I stopped for lunch at a little roadside diner, I really got slapped in the face with it. Definitely not in LA anymore, that's for sure. All of the accents and cowboy hats are totally authentic. I die.

I'm glad I'm going to be home tomorrow. I'm not ready for the cold, but other than that, it will be nice. I feel like this winter break thing I'm on might possibly be really wierd and get me all crazy in the head thinking about everything, but I'm hoping it will just give me a chance to calm down about lots of things, my past and future.

Eight more hours on the road and then I'm home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment