Tuesday, December 29, 2009

we haven't lost it all yet.

I really just need to get back to school, I think. I'm having a blast over break, and I've still got a lot of fun stuff to do, but I'd just sort of like to...get on with it already.

I don't even know what so expect out of this semester. One more semester and then I'm done. I'm just worried that like, none of it is real. I'm not even sure what I mean by that. It's like, it's only five and a half months, and then I'm going to have to go through this all over again. Or that's what it feels like. I just don't see the point of investing in a whole slew of new things since I'll be leaving for good (no seriously this time...) again so soon.

The only things I'm really focused on this semester are doing really good school work to show that I'm not a total fuck up, being a really good friend and brother, and making music with Matt.

I'm tired of waiting around. Come on second semester, hurry UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment