Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flume.

Oh my god I have got to stop stalling and get started on this marketing assignment.



This week was a much better week, I'm very happy to say. I was hoping last week wasn't the start of some horrible downward spiral, ha. Well it wasn't. Thank gah. Anyway, that's all I'll say about that.

Next week is Halloween. WHAT. I'm excited and freaked out all at the same time, because Halloween means that the next day is November. NOVEMBER? Since when?! Ugh. Wow. But my costume is coming together quite well, which I'm very happy about. I may be the only guy in Hollywood who's NOT dressing up as Lady Gaga (surprise surprise). Andy Warhol is much more my style anyway.

I'm going home real quick in two weeks, for my parent's 25th anniversary party. I can't wait, I'm so excited. I'm stoked to see my parents, and my best friends who are coming up from Monmouth to the party. I really wish I could go down and visit school, but time won't permit it, this time around at least. Soon though. I'm almost a little hesitant though, part of me thinks I'll be so happy that I'll just turn into an emotional mess, HA! Well see. I'm SO excited.

I met the cast of one of our new shows premiering in Q1 next year called Hard Times. It's a scripted comedy, it should be pretty good. I just saw the main guy in Fame, and, well, I'm just thinking of this show as his chance to redeem himself, bahaha. I also got my hands on the next episode of GLEE that doesn't air until November 12th, hello perks of the job! Oh, and turns out that two weeks ago when I told my mother “I saw Paranormal Activity,” she didn't know it was a movie and thought I was getting haunted or something, HA. I would.

Matt and I are, whether we like it or not, making a list of songs we need to play when we're reunited. He just added “Flume” to the list, and I couldn't be more excited.


Ok. Marketing. Let's go.

1 comment: